The UNESCO Biosphere Reserve Salzburg’s Lungau in one of the sunniest regions of Austria is a region for recreation and adventure due to its numerous activity offers:
Hiking or mountain climbing, biking or mountain biking, renting e-bikes (right next to the guest house), playing golf (27 holes, about 15 km away from the guest house), “Wasserscheibenschießen” (water target shooting), experiencing culture, different customs and traditions, ...
About 300 km of ski runs between Katschberg and Obertauern, slopes up to 9 km of runs of various levels of difficulty, 61 ski lifts, about 240 km of valley and high cross-country courses, toboggan run, horse-drawn sleighs, ...
Several destinations and attractions in the Salzburger Land, Styria, Carinthia and around Tamsweg represent great daytrips.
Inclusive service for groups:
- Coupon for a welcome drink in our bar “Kenn i di?” (starting at a minimum of 7 nights)
- Rich breakfast buffet
- Dinner: salad buffet, soup, various main dishes to choose from and dessert
- 1 x “Lungauer Bauernschmaus” on request
Free extra service for tour operators:
- One free spot per 20 paying guests for the bus driver or the tour operator
- Free coach park (about 200 m away from the guest house)
- Images/photos and text material for designing advertisements
We are looking forward to host your group and are eager to assist with planning your stay!